We've got your fire and security covered:
* For security systems, please see below in 'Other Systems'
We can visit your premises to:
Fire Risk Assessments
- Carry out a FREE survey.
- Make recommendations and give you a quote.
- Install and service fire extinguishers, fire alarms, emergency lighting and intruder alarms to the appropriate British Standards.
- Issue you with the relevant certification documents.
Fire risk assessments are a legal requirement for non-domestic properties and need to be carried out by a competent person - that's us.
We'll carry out a fire risk assessment conforming to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 ✓
We'll issue you the relevant certification documents ✓
Drop us a line - we'll be happy to provide you with a free quote.
We can install and maintain all of your security systems, access control, CCTV, PAVA systems, nurse call and disabled refuge with our partner company - Base Systems South West Ltd, who we work with very closely.
We carry out staff training, tailored to your own requirements including:
- Safe use of portable fire extinguisher courses.
- Basic fire awareness courses.
We can supply you with fire fighting equipment and accessories, such as fire extinguishers, blankets, stands trolleys. Check out the equipment section on our main menu.
For more information on the types of extinguishers and what they're used for, check out our comprehensive fire extinguisher page.
We also have an extensive fleet of fire extinguishers available to hire for events. We'll deliver the extinguishers and place them where they need to be, and we'll collect them after the event.